Monday, November 12, 2007

Ways To Make Money
There are a number of ways to make money. Some of the more common are through employment income, as in a job. Others ways include investing in the stock market or the commodities exchange.
Starting your own business either on a full time or part time basis can be one of the most lucrative and rewarding ways to make money.
This site is dedicated to helping people come up with ways they can make money by starting their own business. I have listed what I believe are currently the top 20 business ideas that anybody with some hard work and time can setup and generate their own money. There is nothing more rewarding then create something from nothing and watching it grow.
Browse the topics on the left and find one or more that interests you. Read it through and get started. I have included a link or two in each of the ways to make money ideas which should point you in the right direction to get everything you will need to educate yourself on your chosen interest.
I have found through my own person experience that writing down on paper what you want to accomplish through your new business will increase your chances of actually achieving these goals. Try to be specific. One of my goals when I started my own business was to generate $200 in net revenue per day in 6 months time. I then wrote this out in a journal. I also wrote $10, $20, 30...$200 with spots to put dates as I achieve each incremental step. Guess what, I did it.
To help you get in the right frame of mind I have listed some of my favorite inspirational quotes below. Find a few that inspire you and post them throughout your home.
"Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it."
-Author unknown
"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."
-Norman Vincent Peale
"Nothing happens unless first a dream."
-Carl Sandburg
"Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think."
-Benjamin Disraeli
"Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential."
-Liane Cardes
"Just go out there and do what you've got to do."
-Martina Navratilova
"We were born to succeed, not to fail."
-Henry David Thoreau
"For every failure, there's an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour."
-Mary Kay Ash
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
- Theodore Roosevelt
"The greatest amount of wasted time is the time not getting started."
-Dawson Trotman
"A person who aims at nothing is sure to hit it."
-Unknown Author

No comments: